Friday, July 6, 2012

J.P.MORGAN RIDES AGAIN (in Georgia)

I get $16 whole dollars in Food Stamps a month (my local grocer calls it the "Ham of the Month Club"). 
This month I received this notice from the State about how the day I get paid will change from the 12th to the 19th of the month. 
This did not bother me. 
The Web Address at the bottom of the page bothered me. 
It was not enough that they have "outsourced" the SNAP (Food Stamp) program but that they have turned it over to an institution that has been greatly responsible for putting hard working Georgians on to the "Dole" and is now making money off this misery by administrating the States Food Stamp Funds!


I ask you, why a State, Tax Funded, Program should have a Web Address like:


                                         www.ebtaccount.JPMORGAN.com                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment