Friday, October 21, 2011

Zanesville, Ohio Animal Owner Reportedly Traded Guns For Tiger, Monkey

Zanesville, Ohio Animal Owner Reportedly Traded Guns For Tiger, Monkey: "In "Letters from the Earth" by Mark Twain, one will find a section called "The Lowest Animal"; "I have been studying the traits and dispositio­ns of the 'lower animals' (so called), and contrastin­g them them with the traits and dispositio­ns of man. I find the result humiliatin­g to me. For it obliges me to renounce my allegiance to the Darwinian theory of the Ascent of Man from the Lower Animals; since it now seems plain to me that that theory ought to be vacated in favor of a new and truer one, this new and truer one to be named the Decent of Man from the Higher Animals." This should be a "Must Read" for anyone before they graduate from High School."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment