Monday, December 7, 2015

 18 size, Hampden, 21 Jewel, "Special Railway", Two-Tone Movement. 
Dial has been replaced with an inappropriate Single Sunk Dial. I have a correct Double Sunk, Arabic, "Script", Dial w/ Red Minute Chapter & a "Bold" Arabic, Red Minute Chapter, Dial, w/ Masonic Symbols I can use to replace the current Dial.The Blued Hands are very nice & appropriate to the movement so I'll not be replacing them. 
Currently housed in a Plain, Gold Filled, Open Face, Case [in future I might find a 3-Hinge, Gold Filled, Case for it]. 
Running Fast (needs to be Demagnetized & Readjusted). 
Number 27 in my Collection.  

                                    
Double Sunk, Arabic Script Dial.


Alternative; Double Sunk, "Bold" Arabic Dial, w/ Masonic Symbols. Below is a 4 oz. Dueber Coin, 3-Hinge, Case {that originally cased the 21J, John C. Dueber which I re-cased in a later model Gold Filled, Dueber, 25 yr., 3-Hinge Case} that I'll use for this movement.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment