Thursday, November 3, 2011

Perspectives: What Occupy Oakland demonstrators are saying | KALW | an SFGate.com blog

Perspectives: What Occupy Oakland demonstrators are saying | KALW | an SFGate.com blog: "“Had a lot of friends out here last night. Some people got arrested. Some people got gassed. And I thought I probably better get off the couch and get down here.”

“Unfortunately I’m employed, or fortunately – I don’t know what to say about it. But I got a kid at home so I’m… the other part of the 99%.”

“I have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow for one of the most busy clinics – I’ll have 16 patients between 8 and 12, and I have to get up at 6:30. But I’m here right now at 11:15 because I’m just gonna be out here.”

“I work fulltime and didn’t really have the time or the extra energy to do it. But it’s kinda seeming important.”"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment